that-nerd-next-door said: Pun: Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends but what would be the point?
Thanks! That was pretty funny!
Petri dish theft has led to accusations of culture appropriation
All the chemists argon because we happened to barium for fear of all the terrible chemistry puns.
WE WILL HAVE TO DIG THEM UP AND HELIUM ALL THEN, WON’T WE.
Nobody really knew where to start teaching Steve about the future. It took Clint to figure it out, giving Steve a list to type into Wikipedia. Tony and Bruce applaud Clint for even putting it all in order. Clint will never tell them he just printed out the lyrics for We Didn’t Start The Fire by Billy Joel.
Where to start reading John Stewart?
Let’s start with his first appearance in Green Lantern vol.2 #87
- Green Lantern vol.2 #94-95, 165, 181, 182-200
- DC Retroactive: Green Lantern – the ’80s
- Justice League of America #110
- Tales of the Green Lantern Corps #1-3
- Justice League of America Annual #1
- Red Tornado #1-4
- Cosmic Odyssey
- Action Comics #601-602
- Green Lantern vol.3 #14-17 Green Lantern: Mosaic
- Green Lantern vol.3 (especially #35, 73-75, 78, 81-85, 102, 11-112, 114, 117, 122-123, 129-134, 141-148, 155-156, Annual #1)
- Darkstars #21-38
- Final Night
- Green Lantern: Rebirth
- Green Lantern vol. 4 (especially #1-3, 12, 16-17, 21-42)
- 52 #6
- JLA vol.1 #76-123
- Justice League of America vol.2 #13-59
- Wonder Woman vol.3 #27-29
- Superman/Batman #1, 3-4
- Trinity vol. #2-3, 5, 7, 10, 24
- Final Crisis #1-2, 5, 7
- Final Crisis: Rage of the Green Lanterns
- Brightest Day (Green Lantern Corps vol.2 #48-57)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors
- War of the Green Lantern Corps (Green Lantern Corps vol.2 #58-60)
- Blackest Night #1, 6-8
Also check out Justice League Beyond #7-8
If you think I missed something let me know :)
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS WILL GET THE FOLLOWING IN THEIR INBOX.
- A BRIEF ORIGIN STORY
- A SUPERPOWER OR THREE, MAYBE FOUR DEPENDING
- A SUPERHERO OR VILLAIN NAME
- YOU MIGHT ALSO GET AN ARCHNEMESIS WHO HAS REBLOGGED THIS ALREADY
AND YES I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS. UNTIL, SAY, AUGUST 2015. A FULL YEAR. LONG ENOUGH, RIGHT?
LET’S DO THIS THING.